Terms of Service
These Terms of Service set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the paneli.st Site and services sold therein.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or purchasing and using products or services from the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The leased licenses and SSL certificates we resell are governed by the licenses terms set forth by their respective vendors or developers. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of those licenses.
The Plesk Panel licenses we resell are offered on a prepaid basis. Payment can be made only via Paypal. You can also opt to create a Paypal subscription which automatically debits the payment on the designated renewal date. You agree to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Paypal account to cover the monthly payment.
Renewal payments are due in full on the designated renewal date and failure to remit payment by then will result in a late fee of 10% of the invoice total added to your invoice. If full payment including the late fee has not been received two (2) days after the renewal date, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend any and all services without further notice. If a Final Month Fee was charged in your initial order, your license will be terminated 15 days after it is due, and your Final Month Fee will be applied to cover the final month of usage.
In exceptional circumstances alternative payment methods may be accepted at our discretion.
Customers may cancel their service by notifying us by email or through our Client Area. Any prepayments that have been made are not refundable. For leased licenses or services, cancellation must be made at least three (3) days before the next renewal date, otherwise the contract is automatically renewed and payment will be required for the next billing period.
In no event shall paneli.st networks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if we have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice. By using the Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.