What is Odin Plesk Panel?
Odin Plesk Panel is the most advanced and user-friendly web hosting control panel currently available. It is considered the industry standard in dedicated server, virtual private server (VPS) and shared hosting environments.
Plesk Panel provides a consistent user-friendly interface that allows you to control and configure every aspect of your server from a convenient browser-based interface without having to resort to using a command line. It makes server management accessible to non-experts, yet also eases most tasks for even the most technically adept. Plesk provides everything you need to manage your server in the most efficient way possible.
Here are just some of the things that you can do with Plesk Panel:
- Manage multiple websites, domains and subdomains
- Manage email addresses, mailboxes, email forwarding, autoresponders.
- Create and manage FTP accounts for uploading files
- Create and manage databases
- Install and manage SSL certificates
- Upload and manage files
- Password protect directories
- Start and stop services such as your web server, mail server or database server
- Backup and restore virtual sites
- Manage DNS (name server) zones
- View log files and monitor system health
- Migrate sites/accounts from other servers
- Set up automated tasks (cron jobs)
The following features are available via the optional Power Pack:
- Tomcat Support
- ColdFusion Support
- Kaspersky Antivirus (5 Mailboxes)
- Web Presence Builder (10 Sites)
- Unity One (2 Domains)
- Mobile Server Manager
- PostgreSQL Server Support (Linux only)
- MSSQL Server Support (Windows only)
Important! The latest version of Plesk Panel is version 12. If you are building a new server, we recommended that you install this version. Please note that Plesk version 10 reached end of life on 3 November 2014 and security updates are no longer being issued. If you are still running version 10, we recommend that you upgrade to at least version 11 as soon as possible.